HIPS from £259 plus VAT
What is a Home Information Pack?
The Government introduced HIPS – the common abbreviation for Home Information Packs – in England and Wales on 1st August 2007 to help improve and streamline the home selling and buying process. Anyone now selling a residential property must provide all potential buyers with a Home Information Pack (HIP). Each pack must include an Energy Performance Certificate (EPC), Searches and other legal documents.
Do I need a HIP?
You do NOT need a Home Information Pack for:
- Non-residential properties
- Properties where there is no marketing
(e.g. sale to member of your family)
- Holiday or Seasonal accommodation
- Mixed sales (e.g. shop with flat)
- Right to buy and similar sales
- Sales of portfolios of properties
- Properties not being sold with completely vacant possession
- Unsafe properties and properties to be demolished.
We offer HIPS at a low fixed price of £259 +VAT (£289 +VAT if Leasehold). These prices include all compulsory elements of the HIP.